We staff all Starfish Care Homes locations in Tucson, AZ with two caregivers during the day and one caregiver overnight for our ten residents. Our caregivers’ first priority is care, but they also cook, clean and interact with our residents throughout the day. We cook tasty and healthy meals, mostly from scratch with fresh fruits and vegetables. In addition to activities coordinated by our staff, Starfish brings in outside professionals to conduct Geriatric Training, Art Therapy, Music Therapy, and play games.
Starfish communicates with your Primary Care Provider to implement your personalized care plan, and we manage and administer your medications. We also work with locals hospices, home health agencies, other service providers to meet all of your needs.
We provide personal, persistent, and professional 24-hour care. We hire and keep great caregivers who are the foundation of our homes. Our caregivers are capable, kind and caring people.
- Experienced Managers & Supervisors
- Certified Caregivers
- Attentive Care and Comfort
- Active Owners
Our goals are to enhance the lives of our residents by providing community along with care. We encourage our residents to participate in our daily activities and we welcome visits from families and friends.
- Tasty & Healthy Food
- Daily Activities and Exercise
- Socialization and Engagement
- Homes are always ready for Company
- Cable and Wifi in each home
- Individual Laundry service
- Furnished and Unfurnished rooms
- Outside patios with BBQ’s and seating
- Meals and snacks that are planned with individual preferences
- Bathrooms, hallways and doorways that are wheelchair accessible.
- In home podiatry, Lab, Xray, Salon services, home health, and hospice.
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
- Transportation to appointments with caregiver if needed (additional cost)
- Caregivers for personal outings and activities.