We want to show you how Starfish Care Homes can improve your quality of life!
Privately owned and managed, we staff all Starfish Care Homes locations with two caregivers during the day and one caregiver overnight for our ten residents.
Our caregivers’ first priority is care, but they also cook, clean and interact with our residents throughout the day. We cook tasty and healthy meals, and in addition to activities coordinated by our staff, Starfish brings in outside professionals to conduct Geriatric Training, Art Therapy, Music Therapy, and play games.
Starfish communicates with your Primary Care Provider to implement your personalized care plan, and we manage and administer your medications. We also work with local hospices, home health agencies, and other service providers to meet all of your needs.
STARFISH CARE HOMES HAS FIVE LOCATIONS IN TUCSON, AZ
We start with homes that Kris falls in love with, where we would want to live with our family, but with all the amenities for assisted living.
- Large luxury homes with open floor plans
- Newly updated kitchens and bathrooms
- Beautiful Foothills, Central, and East-side neighborhoods (view on map)
- Fully ADA compatible
- Large private bedrooms with space for personal items
You will find our staff to be professional, competent, nice and caring people. The most important thing we do at Starfish is hire and keep good caregivers. They are the foundation of our homes.
- EXPERIENCED MANAGERS & SUPERVISORS
- CERTIFIED CAREGIVERS
- ATTENTIVE CARE AND COMFORT
- ACTIVE OWNERS
Considering 24-hour a day care can be a difficult decision. We expect to enhance the lives of people who live in our home. Residents will improve in the following areas.
- TASTY & HEALTHY FOOD
- DAILY ACTIVITIES AND EXERCISE
- SOCIALIZATION AND ENGAGEMENT
- HOMES ARE ALWAYS READY FOR COMPANY